Services focus on patients of all ages who are experiencing limitations in function resulting from injury, disease, or other causes. Regaining function and relieving pain are our goals. Each patient receives personalized care by our skilled and friendly staff. We offer both inpatient and outpatient therapy.
Our Rehabilitation Services Department offers occupational therapy, physical therapy and speech language pathology services for inpatients and outpatients. We focus on patients who are experiencing limitations in function resulting from injury, disease, pain or other causes. Our goal is to help you achieve maximum independence through:
• Relearning activities needed for you to function at home, school, leisure and work
• Use of adaptive equipment
Each patient receives an evaluation and a personalized treatment plan developed with our skilled and caring staff.
• Those in need of rehabilitation programs for conditions such as:
• Orthopedics (back and hand)
• Arthritis, including energy conservation and joint protection
• Total joint replacement
• Stroke, brain injury, Parkinson's, vestibular and other neurological conditions
• Amputation and prosthetic management
• Voice disorders
• Aphasia, dysarthria, articulation disorders
• Feeding and swallowing (dysphagia)
• Balance disorders
• Post-surgical deconditioning and weakness