This healthy nutrition class is for new mothers, before, during, or after pregnancy. A registered dietician will lead the class and offer the latest in scientific research. Topics covered will include:
- Best diet before, during, and after pregnancy
- Ideal diet and exercise habits to help shed those pregnancy pounds
- Fact vs. Fiction on Formula vs. Breastfeeding for babies and mothers
- Guidelines for starting ideal food and beverage schedule for babies age newborn to 12 months
- Tips for feeding your toddler well and starting their diet on the right path for a lifetime
- What supplements are needed, if any, for young mothers, infants, and toddlers.
This class is free, but pre-registration is required. Click here or call 1.888.332.4847 to register.