Zenegra is a medication used to treat erectile dysfunction in men of different ages. This remedy restores the disturbed erectile function.
Indications for use
The drug should be taken by men who want to significantly expand the range of sensations and emotions received during sexual intercourse. The main indication for Zenegra is erectile dysfunction – a condition when a man finds it difficult to get and keep an erection.
So, for example, the drug is used to:
- solve problems associated with an erection caused by age-related changes in the male body;
- enhance sexual desire and maintain sexual tone in men leading a sedentary lifestyle;
- improve the sexual activity of men who have experienced stressful situations;
- increase potency in men with diabetes mellitus.
In addition, Zenegra is an excellent prophylactic agent in the fight against erectile dysfunction of various etiologies. Such prevention is relevant for men after 30 years.
How does it work?
Zenegra contains the active ingredient sildenafil, which is a very strong selective inhibitor. Therefore, this drug promotes a release of nitric oxide, which contributes to an increase in blood flow to the penis, as a result of which strong sexual arousal occurs and a man is able to achieve an erection.
How to take it?
This product is available in tablet form and is intended for oral administration.
Zenegra should be taken 1 hour before the planned sexual intercourse.
The standard dose of the drug is 50 mg, but in cases of severe erectile dysfunction, the dosage can be increased to 100 mg. Before taking this medicine, you must refrain from drinking alcoholic beverages and taking fatty foods, as this can weaken the effect of the drug.
The daily dosage of Zenegra should not exceed 100 mg.
Before you buy Zenegra, you should know that this is the drug with the highest concentration of sildenafil. It is usually prescribed for patients with high body weight (over 90 kg) and/or with moderate/severe stages of erectile dysfunction. In other cases, it is better to start taking the medication with less concentrated versions – 25, 50 mg.
The use of the drug is not recommended if you have:
- hypersensitivity to sildenafil;
- serious disorders in the functioning of the cardiovascular system, for example, during the recovery period after a stroke, heart attack, and heart failure;
- some diseases related to the nervous system;
- gastrointestinal pathologies, for example, a stomach ulcer;
- severe liver and kidney diseases;
- oncological diseases;
- eye pathologies;
- blood diseases, etc.
Adverse reactions usually occur as a result of violations of the recommendations for use. The most likely side effects include:
- headaches and muscle pain;
- disturbances in the work of the gastrointestinal tract – nausea, vomiting, diarrhea;
- general malaise;
- rash, itching, etc.
If for any reason you took 2 or more tablets of Zenegra, then the risk of side effects may increase. Flush the stomach urgently to relieve the main symptoms.
Do not take Zenegra together with:
- medications containing organic nitrites and nitrates;
- pharmacological agents that have a detrimental effect on erection.
This medicine will help you achieve a long-lasting and hard erection.
The main advantages of Zenegra 100 mg:
- the drug effectively increases the sensitivity of the penis;
- quickly restores an erection after ejaculation;
- safe for the body.
In addition to the above advantages, the drug has an affordable price.