Prostate cancer is the second leading cause of cancer death among men in the State of Maryland and Charles County. On Tuesday, August 16th at 7 pm, the Civista Health Cancer Program will present a community education forum with a panel of experts in prostate cancer screening, detection and treatment.
Panel experts include:
- Dr. Kausha Patel, Chairperson of the Pathology Department & Lab Director at Civista
- Dr. Krishan Mathur, Oncologist and Hematologist, Cambridge Oncology Center
- Dr. Boris Naydich, Radiation Oncologist, Chesapeake Regional Cancer Center
- Dr. Vladimir Kakitelashvili, La Plata Urology Center, LLC
- Shirley Hancock, RN, CCDOH, Prostate and Colorectal Cancer Program
They will discus the newest options, latest technologies, and screening recommendations. The program is free to the public but registration is requested. Light refreshments will be provided. The Civista Health Cancer Program is approved by the American College of Surgeon’s Commission on Cancer as a Community Hospital Cancer Program.
Prostate Cancer Forum
Tuesday, August 16th 7pm
Legend’s Club, Regency Furniture Stadium, Waldorf
Free. Registration requested.
Please call 1.888.332.4847 for more information.